INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER
Indonesian Consortium for Religious Studies (ICRS) is seeking a dynamic, communicative, hardworking, highly organized and self-motivated individual, committed to manage communication with students, faculties, various partners and to assist with ICRS public relation, starting in January 2016
Key Duties of this Post include:
- Perform day-to-day maintenance on the website
- Analyze which areas of the website need improvement
- Optimize the website’s speed and technical performance.
- Implement search engine optimisation strategies.
- Help prepare and write material for ICRS newsletter.
- Write news for ICRS website and Press release
- Network with major media in Indonesia
- Administer ICRS social media
- Create and gather database about scholarships, research and funding opportunity relevant to ICRS’ visions and students
- Create designs for ICRS posters, leaflet, banners, handbooks and other promotional materials
- Assists in public relations, along with the Media Coordinator
‐ Minimum one year work experience in communication field
‐ Minimum degree of education S1, preferably in Communication, Computer Science, Education
-Fluent in English and Indonesian, written and spoken
- Excellence communication skills
- Have knowledge of server systems, databases, and web authoring tools
- Have a good knowledge on basic office computer operations
- Available for a minimum of 1 year of contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Salary: To be determined based on qualifications
Application and Due date:
Interested applicants should submit a cover email/letter, CV, copy of KTP/SIM, certificate, copy of diploma etc, as soon as possible, or no later than 10 December 2015. Application Letter can be addressed to:
Dr. Siti Syamsiyatun
Director, Indonesian Consortium for Religious Studies (ICRS)
Jalan Teknika Utara Pogung Yogyakarta
And email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and inquiries to email@example.com , phone: 0274 562570